This Dallas Corporation that was listed as a top 20 Best placed to work by Forbes is looking for experienced C# Angular Full Stack Developers. You will be responsible for C# Full Stack Development with an emphasis on Front End and CMS. This is a team that is responsible for all .COM sites internationally for a Fortune 200 Corporation.
This is a Full Stack C# MVC Front End Focused position developing frameworks on Sitecore CMS versus Single Page development. You will develop the frameworks and also customization to the frameworks. The corporate marketing team (for example) will then hang their content on the pages.
- Plan, analyze, develop, maintain, and support a moderately complex application or a small system.
- Participate in the design, specification, implementation, and maintenance of systems.
- Design, code, test, and document software programs of moderate complexity as per the requirement specifications.
- Participate in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications.
- Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Estimates time against defined programming tasks.
- Assist in preparation of requirement specifications, laying out of screens, reports, and forms including documenting and revising user procedures and/or manuals.
- Involved with resolution of low complexity software development issues that may arise in a production environment.
- Analyze, reviews, and alters program to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements. Writes documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Support existing software application to cover incident management, problem management, and release management.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position.
- Decision made with general understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines.
- Experience building C# applications using the ASP.NET MVC and Web API frameworks
- Full Stack C# Development is requiried
- Experience in CMS Applications is HIGHLY preferred. They are using Sitecore. Sitecore or other CMS experience such as Joomla, Drupal, Magento will be considered.
- Experience working with responsive design, understanding of UI/UX concepts, consuming JSON or XML responses from REST services
- Angular is highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) in a related field of work or equivalent work experience.
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: http://redriversystems.com/jobs/#/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.