Expert Technical Solutions has an outstanding opportunity for a Software Engineer with an Award Winning, industry leading company in Alpharetta, GA. This person will accelerate innovation by contributing to the design, development and delivery of new features in our client’s platform. This person will report to the VP of R&D and will be a part of a growing development team.
This is a Permanent opportunity offering competitive salary, excellent benefits, and outstanding growth opportunities!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively contribute to the design, development and delivery of new features in the Platform
- Collaborate with product management to understand new feature requirements, including their underlying business drivers and benefits
- Work with other developers, team leads and architects to design new features and decompose them into user stories
- Able to write high quality software across the technology stack – web and desktop U/I, services, and database tier - following best practices such as clean architecture principles with minimal oversight, and contribute to development process improvements over time through collaboration with the broader team
- Ability to check-in completed user stories, including the technical implementation with supporting unit tests, and then collaborate with QA on testing and resolution of any bugs.
- Drive architectural and development process improvements over time through collaboration with the broader team
- Participate in an Agile-based development process
- Capable of mentoring the less experienced members of the team, helping them grow as technologists and team members
- Strong desire to learn, to experiment, and to share knowledge with others
- 4+ years of software development experience (platform development experience highly preferred)
- Strong experience developing in C#.NET
- Demonstrated MS SQL Server development experience
- Experience developing software utilizing Clean Architecture principles with minimum oversight
- Containerization experience (Docker, Kubernetes, etc…) preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Azure and cloud-based development a plus
- Experience with Microservices highly preferred
- Experience working in an Agile development environment required
- Exposure to workflow automation
- Self-starter who can implement detailed solutions given high-level requirements
- Understanding of best-practice design pattern