Irving, TX Salary:
Our client is currently seeking a C#.Net Developer - fulltime opportunity must be an to apply
About the role
Client is creating a new Mobile and Technology Innovation organization and is seeking to onboard a Staff Mobile API Developer to help build our next generation of mobile applications (iOS and Android) services platforms. This position will have responsibility to assist in the definition of the Mobile Platforms for financial applications, and to guide the development of the next generation of ACE Cash Express Mobile Services API. The right individual for this role must be capable of building Mobile API Services in .NET, using modern architectures and should also be comfortable working with application protocols such as JSON RPC, SOAP, REST API's & single page architectures. The Staff Mobile API Developer should have experience with AWS services, Azure Cloud Services and the capabilities they provide. This person would help lead the development, implementation and support of individual API services, including analysis, detailed design, development/coding, testing and implementation of the components.
Work with the Architecture team to document and develop best practices for development and deployment of API Services and works with members to foster growth within the team.
* Focus on component reusability, data sharing and security while complying with Enterprise standards and processes.
* Either individually or leading a team of resources, determines hardware/software systems requirements and design. Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, supports, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs.
* Partners with the Architecture team during the initial stages of the project/solution to ensure the accuracy of business cases and that the solution will meet the business need.
* Define patterns, development frameworks and mentor junior developers.
* Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and peer code reviews
* Understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
* Provide production support as necessary Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field of study) or equivalent work experience plus 8+ years of software development experience using the .NET Framework.
* 3+ years hands-on experience developing APIs consumed by mobile and/or enterprise applications.
* Backend Mobile API development skills, including C#, XML, WebAPI, JSON, .NET 3.5 and later, .NET Core & MVC a plus, SSL/TLS, IIS, SQL Server, etc. Middleware & Enterprise API management tools as well as component-based architecture and back-end application solutions (SQL).
* Experience interfacing with back-end applications using web services using WCF or Web API, MQ, SOAP, RESTful services, microservices, expert in SOA design and technical implementations.
* Experience with on-premise and cloud-based PaaS/IaaS providers (e.g. Rackspace, Azure, AWS) and working with virtualized systems, including: application servers, databases, and networking infrastructure.
* Expert in enterprise service-oriented architecture and non-relational/relational database design principles.
* Thorough understanding of mobile security protocols, analytics and social integrations (SDKs).
* Experience working with API gateway, OWASP security principles, OAuth and/or related backend services.
* Proven experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, dependency injection; and experience and/or willingness to assist in building out test automation.
* Project-level experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban.
* Aptitude for discovering and learning new technologies and concepts.
* Passionate about work, curious, and willing to take on the toughest challenges.
* Sense of humor and resilient to change.
interested ? please apply with the latest copy of your resume Contact: email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com