Our global technology client is seeking C++ and C# Point of Sale developers for multiple new projects. This is a 12 month contract with intent to convert to permanent (based on performance).
U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor. NO CORP-TO-CORP INQUIRIES PLEASE.
LOCAL CANDIDATES HIGHLY PREFERRED. In person interview preferred; however, if you are not local, Skype interviews will be considered.
- 3-5 years of experience of software development in a retail environment (including POS, POS devices like scanners, printers, credit, debit, prepaid, EMV, RFID, etc.)
- Familiarity with card processing preferred
- Must be familiar with Agile
- 4-5 years of experience with Microsoft Visual C++ or C#
- Must be able to manage tasks in the following:
- Low level Microsoft libraries (STL, Win32) - required for C++ developer only
- Oracle database - preferred
- SQL Programming - preferred
- XML, XSLT - preferred
- PL/SQL Stored Procedures - preferred
- Networking, TCP/IP - preferred
- Requires good communication skills – verbal and writing
- Must have exceptional collaboration skills – with client and teams
- Must be adaptable to constant changes and adept to working in a fast-paced environment
Contact: Deborah Laster 214-705-1827