Exegy is seeking a St. Louis based Software Engineer with significant work experience in object oriented programming to lead small groups of engineers to design, refine, implement, and test software for Exegy products and services.
- Analyze predictive models developed by Exegy Data Scientists.
- Efficiently implement versions of the predictive models in a high-performance, real-time system.
- Analyze and tune the performance of the product.
- Collaboratively determine system design from requirements and user stories.
- Implement software using best practices including CI/CD.
- Design and implement automated system testing.
- Create tools to monitor and control the product.
- Generate specifications and documentation.
- Provide third level support.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent C & C++ programming skills.
- Proven experience developing and debugging complex, multi-threaded, real-time systems.
- Understanding of Linux operating systems and programming environments.
- Network programming experience.
- Experience with unit test frameworks highly desired with Googletest preferred.
- Understanding and use of complex algorithms and data structures.
- Python scripting skills (knowledge of pandas, numpy and anaconda preferred).
- Prior use of accelerated NIC products is desirable.
- Familiarity with performance measurement and tuning.
- Knowledge of stock market data and quote feeds a plus.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies a plus.
- Knowledge of Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision or similar algorithms and processing tools is a plus.
- Understanding of Probability & Statistics and how to implement mathematical algorithms in C++ is preferred.
This is a permanent full-time role based in St. Louis MO. Relocation can be provided
* BS or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering and/or relevant industry experience.
Exegy provides ultra-high performance hardware-accelerated computing appliances that efficiently process and enrich market data for the world's leading financial organizations. Exegy's unique market data products respond to financial organizations' growing demands for low latency, reduced cost of ownership and flexibility. For more information, please visit www.exegy.com.
No phone calls please.
Exegy does not accept resumes from third party vendors.