We are looking for experienced software engineers with experience in C++ development who will be joining an existing team.
There are openings that include experienced but junior developers as well as highly experienced and skilled C++ developers who are familiar with modern development techniques. This role will help with modernizing a 20+ year old mission critical application that assures the safety of millions of people internationally.
- Working closely with the Project Manager, Software Architect and other developers on the detailed technical design of a solution to meet functional, performance and quality objectives.
- Investigating, evaluating and recommending solutions for complex technical problems, and implementing the designs / solutions in code.
- Design, construction, testing, documentation and implementation of C++ based business systems
- Identify and evaluate C++ design options, coding C++ programs, preparing test plans/scripts/data, performing system and integration testing, and supporting user acceptance testing.
- Minimum 3 years C++ professional (post-college) coding in any Linux or UNIX environment
- Experience with a code version control system
- Linux or UNIX Script writing (Perl, Shell, AWK, Ksh)
- DB2 experience (preferred)
- AIX experience (preferred)