Live IT Up at Ciber
At Ciber, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. Were the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
This position is a software development position designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high quality delivery enterprise applications
- Plan and estimate development work needed to implement assigned tasks
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions
- Perform detailed application design as appropriate
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high quality systems on schedule
Education and Required Experience:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in computer science (M.S. in computer science preferred) or related field and 6 plus years of industry experience, including some technical leadership.
- Expert C programmer. Should be able to Analyze, Debug and Write Large and Complex C programs.
- 6+ years experience with C Programming
- Should have expertise in writing SQLs and SQL Procedures
- 6+ years experience with database driven, multi-tier software development
- 6+ years experience with writing complex queries for Oracle database
- 6+ years experience using at least one major database (Oracle preferred)
- Knowledge of cross compilers to non x86 targets
- TCP/IP/Ethernet socket programming experience
- C programming expertise especially secure programming practices
- Financial card transaction messaging and security experience
- Linux networking and systems management experience
- GNU Make build system experience
- Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems
- Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology
- Must successfully clear any required contingency screenings (i.e. background, substance abuse)
- Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore project manager, clients and office personnel
- Creative problem solving skills
- ARM Inc. compiler experience
- Integrated unit test development experience
- Test plan development experience
This position requires the successful completion of a background investigation and/or drug screen.
Ciber, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Talent Services bring clients a range of staffing solutions, from a single contractor to a team of experts to help achieve their key business goals on target and within budget. Our talent sourcing model uncovers the right IT talent and aligns critical skills with client technology, culture, and expectations.
Ciber is a global IT consulting company with approximately 5,500 employees in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.