- Performs the following types of assignments individually while also leading others to perform some or all of these types of assignments: - Translates business requirements and functional specifications into logical program designs, code modules, stable application systems, and software solutions with guidance from senior colleagues as appropriate by partnering with Business Analysts to understand business needs and functional specifications - 3+ years developing software using -C-, Unix, and Relational Databases - 2+ years developing software using Java and J2EE tools
- Collaborates with architects and/or software consultants to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solution designs
- Develops, configures, or modifies complex integrated business and/or enterprise application solutions within various computing environments by designing and coding component-based applications using various programming languages
- Validates and executes component integration test (CIT) scenarios to identify application errors and ensure software solutions meet functional specifications
- Facilitates the implementation and maintenance of complex business and enterprise software solutions to ensure successful deployment of released applications by packaging solutions for deployment
- Supports systems integration testing (SIT) and user acceptance testing (UAT) by providing insight to testing teams in order to ensure the appropriate depth of test coverage
- Leads and coaches others in all software development life cycle phases by applying and sharing an in-depth understanding of company and industry methodologies, policies, standards, and controls
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 5+ years experience in software development or a related field.
- 3+ years experience working on project(s) involving the implementation of solutions applying development life cycles (SDLC)
- 4+ years experience in database technologies
- Experience developing integrations between package software and other systems
- 3+ years developing software using -C-, Unix, and Relational Databases
- 2+ years developing software using Java and J2EE tools
- Experience working with warehouse management systems
About Lowe's Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE- 50 home improvement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the United States, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects. For more information, visit Lowes.com .