Job Title: C++/GUI Senior Software Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD
- Excellent C/C++ programming (at least 8 years of C++, 4 years of C++11).
- Extensive and current GUI development experience in Qt (at least 5 years)
- Excellent object-oriented analysis, design and programming – UML, use-case mapping, sequence diagrams, object lifetime, event and data flow, exception handling etc.
- Strong experience in multi-threaded software.
- Strong experience in Design Patterns – MVC, Bridge, Facade, Pub/Sub, etc.
- Strong experience in software/system performance and throughput analysis and design.
- Strong development experience in Windows and Ubuntu.
- Experience with software architecture and developing end-to-end software projects
- Experience in the software product development process.
- Experience in code management, continuous integration, build tool, and deployment.
- Experience in conducting requirements analysis, writing feature specifications, software architecture and design documents.
- SQL and database experience.
- Experience in encryption library
- Product development with a component of hardware interfacing.
- Experience in using REST API.
- Familiarity with concepts in systems analysis and design.
- Familiarity with image processing and machine learning, including OpenCV.
- Software QA experience.
- Deployment experience with installers and configuring Windows for deployment.
- Familiarity with high-performance computing, CUDA/OpenCL.
- Experience with SCM tools such as GitHub, JIRA.
- Experience with code quality control tools such as Valgrind, Clang, Purify, and Squish.
- Familiarity with DDS, CORBA and/or COM.
- Familiarity with FDA-regulated software development and validation/verification
39510 Paseo Padre Pkwy #110, Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: 510 790 2000 Ext 1008
sundeep @ radiansys . com