Direct Client: Sr .Net Developer
Location: Madison WI/Fitchburg, WI /200 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL / 120 S Riverside, Chicago, IL
Phone and then in person must
Expertise with SQL development on MS SQL Server.
Description: The Application Developer supports business process through technology solutions.
The purpose of the role is to develop, integrate, and maintain business software solutions through object and data modeling, database design, programming, quality assurance, and implementation support.
Position Details This Application Developer position resides on the Enterprise Solutions team, supporting back-office applications related to Client’s services and subscription offerings. Growth of these offerings is an area of strategic focus for the company. The main responsibility of this position is to support custom development to integrate service and subscription-related functionality into Client’s enterprise. The current project is a re-implementation of the Changepoint Project and Portfolio Management application. As part of this project, integrations to other enterprise systems, and supplementary custom functionality will be developed using the Microsoft stack and Angular. Client has an instance of Changepoint already deployed to production, and with this project, we will be implementing the latest version of the software and integrating it to other enterprise systems – either by developing new integrations or by a “lift and shift” method from the existing system. We will also be re-deploying some key strategic reports and data extracts, so very strong SQL development skills are a must. Key Areas of Responsibility
* Work with Lead and Senior Application Developers to understand business needs and clarify requirements
* Develop applications to Client coding standards and quality.
* Collaborate with other developers to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
* Complete projects/tasks on a timely basis, according to commitments made to stakeholders and management.
* Report project/task status to the appropriate Application Development Manager on a weekly basis (at minimum).
* Ensure stakeholders are responded to in a timely and professional manner. Foster open lines of communication with all parties.
* Travel between local facilities may be necessary. The information in this position description is intended to convey information about the key responsibilities and requirements of the position. It is not an exhaustive list of the skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the opportunity. Responsibilities are subject to change.
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications
* 4 years in application development.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent working experience.
Other Required Qualifications
* Expertise with SQL development on MS SQL Server.
* History of balancing multiple priorities in the software development process and creative problem solving skills.
* Measurable experience in 3rd party software development and configuration, integration tools, data mapping, and report creation functions.
Other Preferred Qualifications
* Experience coding with Entity Framework, LINQ, Web 2.0 UI behaviors, and web APIs using SOAP and REST.
* Experience with SSIS.
* Experience with Changepoint, Cognos, and/or Intelledox,
* Experience with XL Release and XL Deploy.
Candidates will be considered for VH, RS, or MSN locations VH = 200 N Milwaukee Ave, Vernon Hills, IL RS = 120 S Riverside, Chicago, IL MSN = 5520 Research Park Dr, Fitchburg, WI
Team Recruitment –Lead | Empower Professionals
Phone: 732-356-8008 Ext. 321 | Chandan@empowerprofessionals.com
Empower Professionals firmly opposes e-mail "spamming". We apologize to those who do not wish to receive this e-mail and also to those who have accidentally received it again. Please reply with “REMOVE” in the subject listing, with all aliases email addresses that you would want removed and any inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We appreciate your patience and cooperation. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.