Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
Ciber is searching for a C++ Developer for an awesome opportunity in New York City, NY!
The C++ Developer will be responsible for the design, development and implementation of systems. The C++ Developer will be sitting among other developers in a trading environment and must have experience in either trading or investment environments. The C++ Developer ensure order management is consistent and that best practices are followed. The C++ Developer will also work with others to advance team skills.
- The C++ Developer will design, develop and implement a cutting edge market connectivity system
- Sitting alongside alongside developers and traders / investors to communicate varying needs
- Ensure order management is consistent with best execution practices
- Continuously work with colleagues and business leaders to advance each other s skills
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Current development experience with C++ (not looking for embedded)
- Must have experience Trading or Investment environment experience (working in environments that include investment management operations and/or trading execution solutions)
- Must have Python scripting or similar / equivalent
- Strong communication skills are a must
Nice-to-Have (NOT Required):
- Must be familiar with C++ 11 and templates
- Must be familiar and possess excellent knowledge and/or experience with low latency coding, performance tuning, and debugging
- Must be familiar with excellent knowledge and/or experience with FIX & Binary Connectivity Protocols
- Experience with Market Data feed handlers, Client and Market Connectivity products
- Proficiency in network protocols such as TCP & multicast
- FPGA experience a plus in terms of low-level understanding of how sockets work.
- Advanced degree in Mathematics or Computer Science (MSc/PhD)
- Team Player capable of developing industrial strength software components
- Good experience analyzing and structuring large data sets.
- Should have experience developing on Linux
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.