Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for aC++ Developer for
a contract assignment
with one of our premier Financial
clients in Raleigh, NC (Remote start) Responsibilities
- Be a part of a Credit Risk IB CSST IT division with in a major financial institution.
- Development and 3rd Level Support for UAT and Production, Providing development support in from 1/2nd Level Support in User requests, Incidents and Major Incidents between India, UK, CH and USA working on the Credit Scenario Stress Testing application.
- Candidate will be part of the global team that owns the platform, supporting and evolving the application based on the various stakeholder requirements
- An opportunity to work with best-in-class technology focused people working on mission-critical application development
- Design and implement highly scalable, adaptable and efficient software solutions while taking into account prevailing constraints and the future strategic direction of the company.
- Minimum 4 years of C++ experience
- Minimum of 2 years of DB experience
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Experience with Python
- Demonstrable experience of good OO design and programming
- Experience of working in agile projects/team
- Experience with all phases of the systems development lifecycle
- Mentoring experience, especially with developers in different locations
- Previous experience in the Stress Testing domain will be a plus.
SGA is a Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) celebrating over thirty years of service to our national client base for both permanent placement and consulting opportunities. For consulting positions, we offer a variety of benefit options including but not limited to health & dental insurance, paid vacation, timely payment via direct deposit. SGA accepts transfers of H1 sponsorship for most contracting roles. We are unable to sponsor for Right-to-Hire, Fulltime, or Government roles. All parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply for all roles. Only those authorized to work for government entities will be considered for government roles. Please inquire about our referral program if you would like to submit a candidate for any of our open or future job opportunities. SGA is an EEO employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status. To view all of our available job postings and/or to learn more about SGA please visit us online at www.sgainc.com