Title: Lead SailPoint Administrator
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6 Months
Work hours: 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. EST
Provide one (1) onsite SailPoint Lead, who will report to Manager, Identity and Access Management. The Lead will assume the responsibilities and have expertise which will include but not limited to:
- Lead support and development resource for IAM platforms and solutions.
- Develop and maintain installation, design, and configuration procedures and documentation for department applications.
- Research, remediate, and reply timely and accurately to IAM issues submitted via Customer Service tickets, in agreement with bank operating level agreements.
- Lead project teams and provide recommendations on the appropriate IAM security controls and solutions required for successful solution implementations.
- Develop security reports which monitor security changes per established security audit controls and provide department metrics.
- Enforces security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviewing security violation reports, and investigating security exceptions.
• Identify and analyze risks associated with IAM application security exposures and provide solutions to eliminate or reduce these exposures. Rotating on-call during non-bank hours in compliance with bank operating level agreements.