A leading financial technology services company is looking for world class C++ Software Engineers to join the team- responsible for building the tools and libraries other world class engineers rely on to for critical infrastructure services that support hundreds of applications across thousands of machines. Seasoned Engineers will need to be comfortable ripping apart large code bases so they can be rebuilt with focus on moving the libraries to more microservices, and making them more observable and maintainable.
You will use your experience writing clean, scalable code to build remote procedure calls (RPC) and multicast-based libraries, among other frameworks. Speed, performance, and reliability are crucial aspects in design and implementation. Over thousands of software engineers would rely on your code to build robust and scalable applications.
- Build and improve core infrastructure frameworks and services for server-side development and high volume, low latency transportation.
- Develop RPCs and multicast libraries that provide the backbone for the company s service-oriented architecture.
- Define new APIs in different programming languages for middleware-based applications.
- Implement new high-level features such as service discovery.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent field
- 5+ years of Object oriented programming experience- C++ highly preferred
- Knowledge of network protocols like TCP/IP, multicast, and various optimization methods is a plus