Boutique high frequency automated options market maker is rolling out a next level platform to bring machine learning optimizations into their environment. Senior Engineer must have at least 3 years of C++ experience in a realtime, linux, multithreaded environment with focus on performance optimization, scale and orchestration. This role will encompass analytics development, infrastructure selection and optimization, core framework development as well as assisting quants/researchers with their development on the platform.Responsibilities
- Help drive C++ platform improvements while working on small teams that are directly facing off with key stakeholders to achieve business goals.
- Projects include, the greenfield build out of a analytics platform for real time analytics and large scale research, while working to improve performance, functionality and stability of the system
- A deep passion for technology and software development
- Strong skills with low level C++, including shared memory, multicast and high performance systems programming generally
- The ambition to solve open-ended problems using analytical methods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills applicable to a fast paced environment
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field