SAIC is currently looking to hire a Mid-Level C++ Software Developer
to work on the AMRDEC MCE project located in Huntsville, Alabama (Redstone Arsenal).
The MCE system is a state of the art battle command information system that provides integrated, on-the-move, timely, relevant Command and Control / Situational Awareness (C2/SA) information to tactical combat, combat support and combat service support commanders, leaders, and key C2 nodes. It is being built from the ground up using the latest Android Tactical Assault Kit (ATAK) technology hosted on a customized, hardened Linux/Android Hybrid Operating System. Responsibilities
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates will be expected to work in a small team, agile environment, to design, implement and test SW components through the entire SW lifecycle.
- Candidates will be expected to break up larger SW modules into smaller, incrementally delivered components on tasks that have been assigned to them.
- Candidates will be required to create and present design documentation, as well as participate in design reviews for SW modules assigned to their team. Good communication skills are a must.
- Candidates will be expected to participate in peer reviews of other teammates SW implementation and design (e.g. code reviews).
- Candidates will be expected to develop unit test strategies on components they have been assigned.
- Candidates will be expected to test developed SW in a lab environment with actual fielded hardware.
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
MUST have the ability to obtain a Secret Security clearance Required Skills:
JUnit Testing Framework
Javadoc SW documentation constructs
Linux OS (RHEL)
My SAIC Benefits.