Job Title: C++
Location: San Diego, CA
Technology Unlimited Group (TUG) seeks a self-starting C++ developer to join our team!
As a C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient and reliable C++ code
- Work closely with other engineers to develop new products
- Work on extensions of existing products
- Suggest and implement improvements on current products
- Plan, design, develop, manage, document, test, deploy, and support new and existing modules
- Hands on of algorithm complexities
- Development of the next generation software
- Basic Database systems - indexes, filters
- Successful candidate must be proficient in technical writing and oral communication skills and proven ability to work with and communicate with project team members, customers, and service representatives.
The ideal candidate should have in addition to the required skills, experience in one or more of the following areas:
- The candidate should have 4 years experience with a Bachelor s degree or 2 years experience with a Master s degree in Engineering, Physics, or Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience with algorithms/data structures knowledge
- Good OOP knowledge
- Experience with Front-end
- Experience with scripting abilities( for test scenario setup)
- Software development lifecycle experience
- Experience with Android/ OS X/ IOS, Windows and real-time LINUX
- Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol
- Coordination with other developers for cross-functional requirements implementation and tests
- Resolve issues proactively to deliver high quality products
Must be able to obtain U.S. Secret Clearance (U.S. Citizenship). Current clearance preferred.
Technology Unlimited Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.