Please apply only if you can work on our W2. H1 transfers are also encouraged to apply.
C++ Developer is responsible for the development, and implementation of software for new and existing programs. They will interact daily with other team members to ensure that a quality product is delivered in a timely manner. They are expected to be able to own the solution to complex software problems/needs from design to delivery.
We are looking for a developer with the following skills:
- C, C++, OO programming techniques (Mandatory)
- Development experience on RHEL/Linux (Mandatory)
- Experience in any Scripting language like Perl/Shell Scripting/Python (Mandatory)
The following skills are preferred:
- JAVA and J2EE (Preferred)
- PKI Basic Knowledge (like Certification Authority, LDAP Directory) (Preferred)
- Oracle or any other RDBMS administration/development (Preferred)
- WebServer Technology (Weblogic, TomCat) (Preferred)
- Software development tools (Clearcase, eclipse, exceed, Quality centre etc.)