C++ or Java Core Software Engineer for Quant Hedge Fund 250K+
Summary of the Core Software Engineer role:
A technology driven quantitative hedge fund in New York, with an awesome culture and a startup environment is actively seeking C++ or Java developers to join their core engineering team. This world-class group of software engineers is building low-latency trading and research engines that are so powerful, and in such a cool environment, that they often draw engineers from top firms like Google and Facebook to join the engineering team. If you have experience with multithreaded, high-performance software applications and distributed environments, as well as exceptional problem-solving skills and awesome algorithmic knowledge, you should apply for this extraordinary company.
Responsibilities of the Core Software Engineer:
You will be responsible for designing, developing and troubleshooting a very complex large scale distributed trading platform. You will work alongside some of the brightest researchers, traders and technologists in the field who are constantly thriving to create an environment that disrupts the system through great technology, and sets trends the industry follows.
Requirements of the Core Software Engineer:
- 3+ years of software development experience in C/C++ or Java in UNIX or Linux
- Experience with Perl/Python and querying large database using SQL Strong data structures and algorithms
- Strong Data Structure Algorithms knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
Compensation for the Core Software Engineer:
- This is an exceptional firm and successful candidates nearly always receive handsome salary increases, plus cash bonus and great benefits.