We have an opportunity for a Clarity Developer to join our client's talented consulting team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical design and functional implementation of key initiative enhancements of the Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management platform (CA's Clarity SaaS platform). This position will utilize technical qualities to successfully design the solution, provide overall guidance to the client, and support implementation and maintenance of the solution. Typical duties include:
Typical responsibilities include:
* Scope design work including translating design into functional Clarity configurations (portlets, XOG, reports, etc.)
* Configure and customize Clarity to meet customer needs
* Interact with customer to describe pros and cons of various solution options
* Translate customer functional requirements into a technical solution and demonstrate the intended outcome will meet the customer requirements
* Conduct product and configuration demos with the customer to obtain input regarding usability and design
* Identify, assess and resolve technical and business problems/issue/risks and facilitate issue resolution and risk mitigation
* Scripting in Clarity, XOG, NSQL and GEL
* Interact with CA Support to resolve issues related to implementation and performance
* Create reports using various options within Clarity including Crystal Reports and Xcelcius. JasperSoft
* A BS degree in the related field plus a minimum of seven years experience as a technical analyst or consultant in an IT/IS environment required, or a Master degree in the related field with a minimum of five years of experience.
* Minimum two years of Clarity Technical Design and Implementation with demonstrated track record of success in multiple projects
* Knowledge of Clarity best practices
* Certification as a Clarity Technical Solution Provider
* Experience supporting and enhancing enterprise business solutions, especially Enterprise Portfolio Management Systems
* Track record of building or participating as a member of high performing teams
* Consistent flexibility, resilience, and resourcefulness
* Must be able to efficiently manage the customer and internal resources to meet the established milestones and targeted completion dates.
* Courage and self-confidence in dealing with issues and in broadly communicating information across the organization
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Demonstrated ability to navigate through ambiguity and provide a structured problem solving approach
* Knowledge of Federal Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) and IT Portfolio Management process in the government space is a plus
* Prior work experience in a scrum based agile environment is a plus
* Genuine desire to learn is essential.
This position is located in Rockville, MD and will be in support of the NIH.
Princeton Information is one of the nation's top five privately-held IT consulting firms, in business since 1985. Princeton Information services a clientele of primarily Fortune 500 companies nationwide. With annual revenues over $120 million, Princeton Information operates across the US from multiple regional offices.
Our Commitment to Our Consultants
As a privately held company, Princeton Information is solely committed to the success of clients and consultants - not to any shareholders. PI's success is grounded in the relationships we build with our consultants. We seek the best people; provide career path counseling; as well as the most challenging opportunities in business and in IT. As part of its culture of loyalty and commitment to its consultants, Princeton Information is committed to doing all we can to ensure our consultants have the best possible search, placement and work experience possible.
Working with one Princeton Recruiter will gain you access to over 500 open requirements with the top clients in the US across all industries (finance, insurance, pharmaceutical, commercial, telecom, media, manufacturing) nationwide. Our local recruiters have in-depth knowledge of our clients and opportunities. They will work with you to find you the best possible opportunities for you and your career.
Our relationships with our clients, as well as our consultants, are critical to our success! We have a robust sales organization that ensures that Princeton has the inside track on what attributes a person needs in order to be successfully placed and engaged at our clients. We know the technical and non-technical skills that our clients are looking for and we ensure that you are educated about the client prior to your interview with them. Princeton is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that each meeting you have with a client is a successful one!