CA SiteMinder/CA Directory Expert Department:
Information Technology Office:
New Carrollton, MD Location:
New Carrollton, MD **No Third Parties** **A U.S. Citizenship or a Green card is required by the government contract. No exceptions can be made. ** Job Description:
Strategic Technology Partners LLC ( www.stpfederal.com ) has a full-time position for a CA SiteMinder/CA Directory Expert in support of a long-term engagement at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). This resource will play a critical role in leading and contributing to the team's ongoing success with the modernization of the mission critical tax processing system.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
The following experience is required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and troubleshooting for the various projects utilizing the SiteMinder and CA Directory infrastructures
- Customize SiteMinder and CA Directory on the Red Hat Linux
- Provide knowledge transfer/training to current IRS support staff, including documentation of processes and procedures
- Support KISAM tickets associated with the SiteMinder and CA Directory including but not limited to: triage, analysis and implementing solutions until closure.
- Ability to provide knowledge transfer/training to current IRS support staff, including documentation of processes and procedures
- Support the enterprise wide standardization effort for the SiteMinder custom agent, E2E customized monitoring for SiteMinder / CA Directory
- FIPS 140-2 compliancy for both servers and communications protocols, SiteMinder consolidation & product upgrade CA Directory upgrade and EDA / CA Directory Linux migration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position
A bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering is preferred Security Requirement:
A Department of Treasury Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) is required for this position. Proof of U.S. Citizenship or a Green card is required. No exceptions can be made, as this is required by the government contract. Candidates with an active Department of Treasury Minimum Background Investigation (MBI) are preferred. Location:
The position is located in New Carrollton, MD. Some remote support may be allowed at the discretion of the customer. Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
It is our policy to abide by all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, national origin, genetic information, disability, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, please contact our Human Resources department using the contact form on our home page. Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
"EEO is the Law" Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision