Job Title: Integration Engineer (Infrastructure)
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Duration: 24+ months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
SCOPE OF SERVICES:
• Assist with coordinating the integration and testing of a System of Systems.
• Identify the appropriate sequence and scheduling of integration efforts for Public Safety IT subsystems;
• Determine the external interfaces requirements necessary to support subsystem integration and testing,
and arrange to simulate or supply them as necessary;
• Identify any resources needed to conduct the integration and test functions, including identifying staffing
requirements, tools and test equipment, and external vendor support;
• Coordinate, monitor and control all technical activities needed to support integration with the project and program management team;
• Lead technical discussions in integration planning and review meetings and managing the action items;
• Identify and run test scenarios for software, hardware, devices and endpoints
• Assist in the coordination with project leads and subcontractors to identify, assemble, and review all required
Interface Control Documents for the Program;
• Identify system level use cases and test cases targeted at interface validation, as well as assisting the SDE team,
project leads, and subcontractors in setting up and testing the interfaces in the SDE;
• Verify all interfaces in the production environment and subsequently augmenting the Test team to perform all end to end System Integration Testing;
- Minimum 12 years of experience in a particular technical and/or business application, product, platform, methodology.
Knowledge of general IT Infrastructure such as; structured cabling (EIA/TIA standards), Data Center and Contact Center power requirements.
- Knowledge of contact center agent workstation infrastructure.
- Knowledge of Public Safety Land Mobile Radio infrastructure analog and IP radio cabling RG6 Coax, Cat 5, antenna components & backbone infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of systems integration on Contact Center positions which includes multiple workstation integration, including Computer Aided Dispatch, Call Handling, Administrative and Land Mobile Radio workstations and radio telephony instruments.
- In-depth knowledge of Soft and Instrument-based telephony.
Knowledge of Logging and Recording technologies and infrastructure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interface with executive management, give senior level
- Knowledge of E911 and NG911 platforms.
- Ability to read and understand ICDs, implementation plans, use cases, test cases and test procedures.
- Proactive approach to problem solving any issue, both technical and non-technical, with strong
troubleshooting and debugging
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)