CADD/BIM Support Specialist – Dallas, Texas
Leading Dallas company has an immediate need for a CADD/BIM Support Specialist for a full time position.
This role will be responsible for support of engineering production software.
- 5 years of production experience related to civil engineering design
- A minimum of 5 years of production experience with Autodesk or Bentley software
- Knowledge of maintaining and updating CADD/BIM standards and templates
- Working in an IT support team environment
- Interacting with CADD/BIM Coordinators from a variety of design disciplines
- Configuring and installing CADD/BIM software
- Troubleshooting installation, performance, and workflow issues
- Problem solving file and user specific issues
- Facilitating project collaboration and work sharing
This company offers great benefits and opportunity for growth.