CBTS is searching for infrastrcture CCNA engineers. A CCNA Engineer is responsible for deploying, configuring and integrating key networking products and technologies to meet the company’s overall enterprise WAN architecture. This includes local and wide area networks, wireless, network management tools, performance analysis, and all other current and emerging communications technologies. This position will be tasked to drive the development and maintenance of the company’s network through product health assessments and roadmaps, participate in new network technology innovation and selection, and engineer technology for productive use within the enterprise network environment. This position will work closely with technical support and operations staff to ensure successful technology landing and knowledge transfer. This role will perform other tasks and/or responsibilities as assigned. NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABBLE for THESE FULLTIME ROLES.
- Candidates need to have experience installing, configuring and maintaining enterprise routers, Cisco Catalyst Switches, Cisco Routers and Cisco Nexus platforms. Routing protocols EIGRP, OSPF and some BGP configuration experience required along with Quality of Service and traffic flow classification and optimization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Networking, Computer Science or similar degree required.
- Candidates should have experience installing and configuring Cisco ASA Firewalls (Inbound/Outbound Rules, VPN’s)
- Candidates should have experience creating Vlans on Layer 2/3 devices
- All candidates are expected to have systems administration knowledge for Microsoft Servers 2012/2016, Linux exposure, Virtualization Skills and some basic scripting.
- CCNA certification or 3+ years of enterprise equivalent work experience is required
- Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communications skills to effectively communicate technology changes to clients inside and outside of IT
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and develop solutions needed to resolve them
- Ability to work effectively in global, cross organizational team environments and lead virtual project or subtask teams
Skills that are a Plus:
- Additional experience with multivendor Routers and switches and Firewalls.
- Experience supporting BIG IP/F5 or any other Load Balancers
- Experience installing and configuring back office Wireless or Voice Controllers
Cincinnati Bell Technology Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws