This is a Security Engineering position for an experienced and technical security professional to focus on implementing and supporting security configuration management technologies within a complex and technical environment. This candidate will be an Endpoint Security Control Compliance Suite Security Engineer.
Fundamental knowledge of firewalls, networks, operating systems, databases, and storage
Network security fundamentals, understanding and support communication of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment.
Basic Windows operating system background, understands security configuration
Basic UNIX/Linux operating system background, understands security configuration
Basic Database background of databases you would like to scan. (i.e Oracle, MSSQL)
Knowledge of writing advanced SQL queries
Write PowerShell scripts
Advanced Windows and UNIX/Linux knowledge
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
Candidate must have strong analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
Candidate must be able to manage time and priorities with multiple tasks and projects
1. Candidate must have 4-5 years of experience with Compliance Configuration
1. Suite Product, knowledge about regulatory requirements with security configuration of IT infrastructure.
2. Candidate must have a proven track record in implementing Compliance
3. Configuration Suite and compliance scanning technologies and methodology
2. Require 3 to 4 years of experience with automation using scripting /
4. programmable knowledge and working knowledge with Databases (Python, Powershell, SQL, etc.)
3. Experience working on with Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating systems
4. Works closely with the team and make sure the team is successful to deliver the solution.
5. Must be Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact