We are looking a CDC (Cockpit Domain Controller) System evaluation tools creation Engineer (C/C++, Linux, Hypervisor, Device Drivers, OpenGL, Linux Kernel, Yocto with one of our client for remote role . If you are interested the share me your updated resume at or call me back at .
Location: Atlanta, Detroit, Offshore or Remote
Duration: 4+ Months
- Create tools for memory bandwidth, GPU, CPU utilization to be checked in different use cases.
- This is type 1 hypervisor based cockpit domain controller project with Android In vehicle infotainment and Linux AGL cluster.
- The Linux AGL is the host machine.
- This project use snapdragon Gen 3 (8195) SOC.
- The tools generated are expected to be used for Qualcomm Snapdrogon Gen 4 SOC (8295) as well.
- An ability or long term plan to port these tools to other SOCs like Samsung Exynos should also be considered.
- The output of these tools will be used to help with the responses to customer RFQ and system evaluation.
- The tool is supposed to be developed for both Android and AGL.
C/C++, Linux, Device Driver Authoring, Linux Kernel Development, OpenGL, Yocto Linux, Software Architecture
Thanks & Regards
3220 Pointe Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA 30092
Note: Email is the best way to reach me.