|CDM Mid-Level Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Analyst|
|USA VIRGINIA Reston|
|Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement. |
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mid-Level Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Anlayst to join our team in Reston, VA to support multiple federal agencies through the CDM Program. The CDM Program is a high-profile, high-visibility, cybersecurity modernization and risk management program where you can contribute innovative solutions.
• Proficient in communicating with customer and contractor representatives supporting SOC, Incident Handling, and Data Loss Prevention Operations and maintaining relevant processes, procedures, SOPs, user guides, reports, as well as other documentation
• Gathering, analyzing, and composing technical information required for preparation of reports, user manuals, training materials, installation guides, etc.
• Editing functional descriptions, system specifications, users’ manuals, special reports or any other customer deliverables and documents.
• Designing, editing, and supporting development of multiple SharePoint and Web portals.
• Conducting research and ensuring the use of proper technical terminology.
• Translating technical information into clear, readable documents to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
• Preparing, disseminating, and providing for the orderly safeguard of technical documents.
• Providing support in the area of technical editing by reviewing the grammar, writing styles and syntax of quality materials and technical reports.
• Providing support by assisting in rewrites of quality materials and technical reports.
• Must be proficient in IA terminology for report writing.
• Must have professional etiquette and the ability to interact with technicians, professionals, and executives in both industry and government.
• Must have strong oral, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Must have superior organizational and prioritization skills including punctuality, consistency, and the ability to meet deliverable deadlines.
• Must demonstrate strong self-starter and problem solver qualities with strong ability to work independently in areas of core competence with minimal guidance.
• Must demonstrate the ability to work well in team environments of varying composition, personalities, roles, and responsibilities.
• Strong technical background in Information Technology principles; experience with database maintenance/security; experience with technical reports; and/or experience with the detection, response, mitigation, and/or reporting of cyber threats affecting client networks
• Knowledge of CIRT, SOC, or CERT environments
• Additional knowledge areas of value include database maintenance/security, malware analysis, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing, and computer forensics.
• APPLICANTS SELECTED WILL BE SUBJECT TO A GOVERNMENT SECURITY INVESTIGATION AND MUST MEET ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION. MUST BE CLEARABLE TO DHS EOD.
|Requires Bachelor¿s degree or equivalent and zero to two years of related experience. Minimum of six months experience in technology/tools specific to the target platforms.|
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|