|CDM Mission Excellence Manager|
|USA VIRGINIA Reston|
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Mission Excellence Manager to join our team in the Reston VA area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
The Mission Excellence Manager provides oversight and management of the Mission Excellence Team, comprised on cybersecurity subject matter experts, governance experts, asset tracking professionals, and technical writers.
The Mission Excellence team is focused on understanding the current solutions across the CDM landscape, as well as cybersecurity best practices and standards across industry.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading a unique and diverse team of cybersecurity experts with a strong understanding of the existing solutions and technology stacks, industry best practices, and how these best practices can be apply across the CDM and the applicable federal agencies.
• Act as an escalation point for Agency cybersecurity needs, and the application of best practices related to governance.
• Build and maintain direct relationships across ManTech’s project teams supporting CDM and Agency POCs
• Understanding evolving cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies
• Strong understanding of governance and how governance best practices can be applied across large enterprises and federal agencies
• A Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams of cybersecurity and/or governance experts
• Knowledge and experience with cybersecurity industry and government programs, policies, and strategies
• Experience balancing the demands of multiple clients simultaneously
• Exceptional customer focus and bias for action
• Candidates must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects in a fast-moving environments
|Minimum 5 years of experience leading teams of cybersecurity and/or governance experts and a Bachelor's degree is preferred.|
|For more than 40 years, ManTech employees have been solving complex problems for the national security community. We are comprised of approximately 10,000 talented employees around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Half our employees have a military background, and more than 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,000 active contracts with more than 40 different government agencies.|