• Creatively produces high quality animation and visualization content to support styling design and activities, using a variety of real time rendering and virtual reality tools.
• Communicates and collaborates with design studio staff to effectively evolve and refine output.
• May create high quality level 3D data using rapid digital modeling tools to support early styling activities.
• May act in role of technical expertise in new technology and process initiatives.
• Researches and presents initiatives to keep design process of studio relevant and competitive within the industry.
• Performs other related duties to propel the project, studio, department and group forward as assigned or requested.
• Coordinates with management to clarify and direct development of visualization aspects of design process.
• 6+ years of equivalent work experience.
• Proficient use of 3D visualization software required to perform the job – DeltaGen and or VRED experience strongly desired along with high attention to detail
• Experience in VR content creation for design evaluation and presentation. Unreal Engine experience desired. Experience operating VR hardware a plus.
• Secondary visualization software required to perform the job.
• Programming or scripting experience in Unreal a plus (Blueprint)
• Proficient use of Alias Studio or related 3D modeling software a plus
• Possess mechanical skills, project management, team leading, organization and communication skills
• Ability to demonstrate flexibility in a highly dynamic environment
• Ability to adapt to multiple software suites based on business needs
• Ability to work efficiently and within short deadlines
• Ability to travel and work overtime as required by projects.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline
Location: Torrance, CA
Type: Contract or Fulltime
Submit resume to
OSI Engineering is a leading talent acquisition and services company, building powerful IT and Engineering development teams to meet speed-to-market demands across the US. We develop, implement and manage workforce solutions through every stage of the product lifecycle, from early application development through final production, delivering the highest-level technology professionals. Our capabilities include technical staff augmentation, managed service programs and resource planning solutions.
With over 20 years of experience, OSI’s technical expertise spans the software stack from the firmware layer up to the user interface. We deliver dynamic and diverse teams for IT Services, Networking Data Services, Cloud Infrastructure and Services, Big Data, Mobile Hardware and Applications, Internet of Things (IoT), Connected Car, Enterprise Information Security and Data Science. Our quality-focused approach to talent acquisition and services helps our clients successfully launch their concepts and products that change the world.