Key Required Skills: Mainframe CICS System Programming experience, CICS Tools, COBOL, ALC, TSO/ISPF, VSAM, DB2
- Expert experience and knowledge of installing, tuning and supporting CICS tools including and not limited to Intertest and Abend-Aid for CICS.
- High level of experience and knowledge of z/OS applications programming using COBOL and ALC.
- Expert experience and knowledge of TSO/ISPF, VSAM, IBM Utilities, Unix Systems Services on z/OS, DB2, IDMS and troubleshooting on a multi-platform/multi-LPAR z/OS environment.
- Expert experience and knowledge of CICS systems programming including CEDA, DFHCSDUP, internals, tuning, debugging, troubleshooting and installing CICS v5 on a multi-platform/multi-LPAR z/OS environment.
- Experience and knowledge of CICS WebServices on z/OS.
- Expert customer service skills in dealing with users, vendors, team members and management.
- Expert experience and knowledge of SMPE for branch wide support.
- Expert experience and knowledge of inter and intra region communication including IPIC, TCPIP, pipelines, profiles, etc.
- Knowledge of CICS Transaction Gateway on z/OS.
- Experience and knowledge of WebSphere both distributed and on z/OS.
- Experience and knowledge of MQ on z/OS.
- An understanding of CICS/Liberty JVMs, including JVMProfile configuration.
- Expert experience and knowledge of USS configuration files used by CICS.
- Knowledge of "Webifying" and presenting reports in SharePoint, HTML, .pdf etc.
- Knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices.
- Collaborator and team player.
- Motivated self-starter and independent worker.