Clearance Needed: TS/SCI
Do you seek a position that is challenging and exciting? Inspired to grow both professionally and personally? Inspired to make a difference for not only your country, but also our world? The Electronic On-Ramp (EOR) is hiring professionals to join our expanding, global team in delivering electronic net-centric solutions that will automate business processes for our customers. With strategic partnership relationships throughout the federal government, the Department of Defense and the commercial sector, EOR is skilled in providing both Engineering and Information Assurance products and services. At EOR, we provide more than a job: we provide a career.
• Knowledge of adversary activities in cyberspace with an understanding of intrusion set TTPs
• Strong familiarity with APT activity and indicators of compromise
• Ability to analyze, produce, and disseminate analytical cyber threat products that assist in identifying threats, priorities, severities, and IA risk mitigation measures
• Ability to perform data analysis, aggregation, event correlation and information security threat definition
• Ability to engage with cyber intelligence analyst counterparts from industry and the US Intelligence community
• Very high attention to detail
Only candidates with a current TS clearance will be considered.
Candidates with CI Poly preferred, but not necessary to start.
Why Work with EOR?
With EOR, you’re not just another body in the seat; you’re part of a worldwide family. Our commitment to our employees encapsulates: elevating employee’s skill sets to legendary proportions, promoting work-life balance and wellness programs, providing on-going support and unlimited growth potential, stable and challenging projects, working with like minded professionals whilst earning respect from your peers, all while actively saving the lives of our active military personnel.
Part of our ensuring your success, includes a comprehensive benefit package including: base salary, competitive medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, an industry leading 3 part retirement savings program, support for continuing education, tuition/certification reimbursement and more. That more is YOU. We are seeking people that have integrity and passion who love to solve complex issues. Your success is our success! Join our family and ensure that we are all successful in making our world a blessed place to live!