KMM an ISO 9001:2015, CMMI Level 2 certified company provides high-quality IT consulting services and innovative solutions by using the most effective and modern technologies. We have a core group of Subject Matter Experts with certifications and immense experience in successfully delivering mission-critical solutions. We have extensive industry experience in the financial, insurance, Health IT, media, marketing, retail, and government markets. We have a proven track record in understanding client s business challenges, determine a customer-focused solution, and provide the technical implementation and documentation to bring it to fruition.
Role: CLOUD Enterprise Architect(Solutions)
Location: Reston VA.
please reply back with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- EA big picture needed
- cloud exp is must
- Enterprise Architect (Solutions):
- Lead architectural decisions for Enterprise Business Architecture.
- Deep understanding of technical architecture and implementing solutions in a cloud environment.
- Knowledge of industry best practices around enterprise strategy, architectures, and patterns.
- Drive Software Tools rationalization across the Enterprise by collaborating with partner organizations and enable cost savings and risk mitigation
- Evolve Enterprise Business Capability model, Process Taxonomy and drive Business Architecture standards across the business portfolios
- Partner with Business and Technical Process owners to identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and help optimize the processes enabling faster Time to Market and lowering Total Cost of Ownership
- Develop an enterprise understanding of the core and supporting processes of the business, including the people, resources and systems involved. Support Enterprise Business Architecture Functions partnering with peers, business and technical stakeholders and development teams
- Establish Reference Architectures, Composite Patterns and run Proof of Concepts on emerging technologies that can accelerate agile software delivery process
- Maintains knowledge on business and technology trends that impact the business environment.
- Act as a link between business and technical experts when designing technology solutions
- The Advisor will also need to have experience implementing Technical/Deployment Architectures in the AWS Services as well as experience with Engineering Tools and capabilities in order to solve for inter-service communication, data hydration, application security, platform resiliency etc. Strong interpersonal communications skill is required.
Thanks & Regards,
Talent Acquisition Specialist
KMM Technologies, Inc