CMC and QS Project Manager 1129198
Job Scope & Purpose:
Our Cambridge-based clinical phase biotech client focuses on treated infectious and inflammatory disease using cutting-edge technology. They are seeking an experienced CMC Project Manager with strong leadership skills and experience in Manufacturing, Quality, Process Development and Supply Chain, including clinical and commercial settings. This position can be remote.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Work in close collaboration with team leaders, team members and functional / executive leadership to develop and execute project plans
- Design, implement, and monitor integrated multidisciplinary project plans that enable the strategy and allow for data driven decision making
- Develop timelines (Gantt charts) for the tracking of deliverables and task interdependencies
- Identify and communicate program risks and resource limitations
- Manage team meetings
- Champion and facilitate cross functional communication
- Contribute to the evolution of Project Management best practices
Primary Job Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong background in science with prior experience in Manufacturing, Quality, Process Development and or Supply Chain
- Bachelors degree required
- 7+ years biopharma industry experience, including minimum of 2 years with direct project management experience in biotechnology or pharma industries
- Demonstrated ability to manage and lead teams
- Advanced PowerPoint, SmartSheet, MS Project skills
- Ability to work collaboratively on multiple projects concurrently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and analytical skills with a keen attention to detail
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
Whether you are seeking a career change or simply interested in becoming part of our network, you will appreciate the ethics guiding each Stratacuity team member. We build lasting relationships with exceptional biopharmaceutical talent and take great care to protect your personal information. Upon receiving your inquiry, you may be directly contacted by a Stratacuity team member to discuss your career goals. We will not share your information with anyone without your direct prior consent.
PROVEN SCIENTIFIC PLACEMENT™
Stratacuity is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Stratacuity will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact us.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or