We are currently seeking an IT professional with around 10 years' experience in technical delivery with CMDB and configuration management leading practices, to join our client in Reston, VA. This position requires U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status, and is open to W2 employment only (i.e. no corp-to-corp).
Key Requirements for this position are as follows:
* Hands-on experience with ServiceNow (or Remedy) for ITSM processes and CMDB.
* Familiarity with configuration management leading practices, standards, processes (ITIL V3 based), controls, tools (such as ServiceNow or Remedy) and day-to-day IT operations and service request fulfillment for CMDB.
* Strong experience in establishing and managing industry best practices and automation to effectively discover configuration items and populate CMDB.
* Knowledge in other related IT Service Management Processes such as: Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, and/or Release Management.
* Experience working with audit teams and developing action plans to mitigate risks.
Other Preferred Skills include the following:
* Experience developing configuration mgmt (CMDB) models for new technologies leveraging relationships and CI classes.
* ITIL v3 foundation certification, and any ITIL V3 intermediate level work.
* Experience identifying and integrating data sources for maintaining current, accurate data within CMDB
* Direct experience with CI discovery solutions such as BMC ADDM or ServiceNow Discovery or ServiceWatch.
* Familiarity with OpenShift/EaaS.
* Experience with Docker containerized application delivery.
*To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Brendan Brown at (703) 839-8527 or firstname.lastname@example.org