DI is seeking CMS-2 Software Developers to support the continued development and sustainment of the U.S. Navy's Aegis Weapons System in Moorestown, NJ. Numerous positions open.
Must have SECRET clearance or be a US citizen and have the ability to apply for and obtain a Department of Defense SECRET level security clearance.
MUST POSSESS US CITIZENSHIP.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs CMS-2 software design and development tasks. May provide technical guidance to lower level software engineers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor’s degree (Computer Science or related field) or equivalent.
7 to 10+ years of related experience.
• Experience with Structured CMS-2 design/development including ULTRA-32 assembly language programming and patching.
• 7+ years of experience developing software with CMS-2Y for an AN/UYK-43.
• Experience working with the Windows, Solaris, and UNIX environments.
• Experience developing Solaris, and other variants of UNIX scripts.
• Strong skills with MS Office and Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as ClearCase.
• Familiar with VAX operating environment.
• Experience with CMMI Level 5 life cycle processes and procedures.
• US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Knowledge/Experience with the following are considered a plus:
• Aegis Weapon System SPY computer program software development
• Aegis Tactical Executive System (ATES) – Aegis AN/UYK-43 operating system
• Machine Transportable AN/UYK Support Software (MTASS) – CMS-2 compiler
• System Building - (SYSBLD) – Aegis AN/UYK-43 computer program linker
• Dynamic Debug Function (debug tool)
• VPFM/VPFP (patch check and verification tool)
• Mercury (data recording and analysis tool)
2 Eves Drive, Suite 250 Marlton, NJ, 08053Contact