We are looking for a CNC Machinist.
Both daytime and night time shifts.
- CNC Machinist (Daytime/1st shift) - Monday – Thursday, 6am to 4:30pm, with overtime as needed on Fridays.. Will increase after conversion depending on performance.
- CNC Machinist (Night time shift) - Monday – Thursday, 6pm to 4:30am, with OT as needed on Fridays. Will increase after conversation depending on performance. We offer a 15% shift differential for employees who work nights.
Basic Function: Sets up and operates a creep feed grinding machine to grind flat or contoured surfaces of metal workpieces, analyzing specifications and selecting tooling according to knowledge of grinding procedures.
- Surface grinding experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of 3, 4 or 5-Axis experience.
- Must know how to measure parts as directed, to ensure parts are within the defined specifications to meet quality standards.
- Keen and consistent quality assurance review of work on a consistent basis.
- Must be willing to review processes and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Complete fixture tear-downs and machine set ups as needed for a specified job.
- Identify the need for and complete wheel changes when needed.
- Inform management of any maintenance issues or problems related to a job.
- Make recommendations for improvements to the production supervisors to insure continuous improvement of quality and company performance.
- Keep work area clean, organized and free from clutter. The machine must be wiped down each shift. 5s experience preferred.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma or equivalent.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
TO APPLY: please email resume to Lisa@taskmanagement.com