CNC Programmer - $25.00-$35.00 an hour
A large stable Alabama Manufacturing company is searching for CNC Programmers
who will have core responsibilities within the production department.What we look for in CNC Programmers:
CNC Machinist Programmers
- Prior experience as a CNC Programmer as MUST!
- Attention to detail, specifically in following production procedures
- Safely and accurately operate equipment as assigned
- Ability to set up and program
- Read blueprints and interpret
work independently and as part of a team, at times with limited supervision.CNC Programmer Job highlights:
- Competitive pay range of $25-$35 an hour
- Independent work environment within product standards
- Long-term opportunity
- Career growth
- Medical Benefits
You will work with other Machine Operators and skilled tradesman, offering an opportunity to gain on the job training
. There are weekly and monthly goals to complete production goals and schedules. You will set up, operate, and control machines on trial runs to verify accuracy of machine/motor settings.Apply online or at our office:
Express can help you find the job that is a good fit for your needs and abilities, and you'll never pay a fee for our services and support.Need more information about this CNC Machinist job?No interview appointment needed. Interview via phone or in person 3662 Dauphin St., Suite B, Mobile, AL 36008Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5p.m.
- Resumes or questions emailed to or
- Contact Tino or Amber, our Skilled Employment Specialist add "CNC Machinist Programmer" to the subject line of your email.
CNC/ Power mill
PandoLogic.Category: Engineering, Keywords: CNC Engineer