Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
- Works closely with management, developers and engineers to develop road maps for systems, applications, and networks.
- Ensures these road maps align to development plans.
- De-conflicts amongst multiple efforts to ensure effective integration among information systems, network facilities, and the IT infrastructure.
- Monitors technological advancements to ensure that solutions are continuously improved, supported, and aligned with industry and organization standards as well as emerging business requirements.
- Devises solutions for solving complex problems.
- Troubleshoots system and network anomalies to ensure optimum equipment performance.
- Provides internal consulting, technical guidance, information and support to application developers, computer operations, management and clients.
- Develops and executes contingency plans for IT infrastructure software and hardware failures including isolated and major outages.
- Contributes to the completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Provides solutions to a variety of complex technical problems.
- Plans and conducts assignments with minimal oversight, generally involving the larger and more important projects or more than one project.
- May be considered a Lead.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.