Job Title: Sr. Application Analyst (Cobol)
Ensures adherence to established standards and may consult with senior managers on technology solutions. Consults with project teams and functional units on the design of important projects or services. Supports existing business systems applications. Performs additional job duties as required.
Job Specific needs & Responsibilities:
• Knowledge in CICS, COBOL, DB2 and MQ. Assembler Knowledge is a plus.
• Intertest experience is a huge plus. Expert in multiple languages and tools.
• Motivation to leverage current knowledge to assist in re-engineering and modernization projects .
• Credit/Debit or Financial knowledge. Should be quick learner, Detail-oriented, Multitasker.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools, methodologies as well as all functional areas in IT organization.
• Should be able to support production and should be aviable to support oncall, as needed.
• Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
• Ability to communicate professionally with both internal and external clients, especially under pressure.
• Self motivated, with the ability to work as part of a team and drive results to conclusion.
• Expert in multiple languages and tools. Some knowledge in emerging technologies. Possesses strong knowledge of application development technologies, tools and methodologies.
• Good understanding of how technology relates to business, market and industry and applies such knowledge to support the needs of the business.
• Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or functions.
• Works on moderate to complex projects and issues within functional area.
• Works more independently with IT functional units and business units. Recommends strategies for improving system applications.
• Coaches and leads less experienced IT staff and business managers.
• 8+ yrs. of related IT experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree at College of Science, Technology, Engineering & Math major or equivalent work , or military experience.
NO THIRD PARTIES, NO SUB-CONTRACTORS, NO CORP to CORP
Data Resource Technologies Inc. is an Information Technology Staffing Firm serving the markets of the United States of America; the greatest country in the world. We work with Direct Clients Only and do not participate in multi layer contracts. Earn The Most Possible and put over 60 years of Information Technology Industry experience to work for you today, Call or Apply NOW!!!
12020 Shamrock Plaza, Suite 200 Omaha, NE, 68154Contact