ECS is seeking a CODIS Program Manager
to work in our Stafford, VA
office. Job Description:
ECS is seeking a Program Manager to support the CODIS Development project out of our Stafford, VA office.
- Organizes, directs, and manages contract operation support functions, involving multiple, complex and inter-related project tasks that require managing teams of ECS and contractor personnel at multiple locations
- Responsible for customer delivery, achievement of performance metrics, and personnel management
- Maintain relationships with customer and team members to cultivate emergent growth opportunities
- Consult with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations
- Ensure delivery teams are equipped with the resources needed to accomplish customer delivery requirements
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items
- Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize and assign responsibilities to subordinates, oversee the successful completion of all assigned tasks
- Provide internal coordination with and utilization of internal company support functions to ensure efficient project administration.
- Maintains and manages the client interface at the senior levels of the client organization
- Lead, coordinate and participate in business development, capture and proposal development efforts
- Willingness and ability to manage internal administrative processes and functions directly related to the management and oversight of the program
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have an Active Top-Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
- 10-15 years of experience, prior project management experience required
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and an agile certification (Certified Scrum Master, SAFe, etc.)
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and program and project management techniques, methodologies and technical best practices, preferably with agile and/or Scaled Agile expertise
- Experience leading teams in all components of project management, such as: financial management, program documentation, scheduling, deployment, customer service, quality control, and others
- Equally effective working with both engineering/technical team and product/business team members
- Program/Project Management experience working enterprise programs with a mission focus
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, making a real impact in current events working closely with a highly motivated customer
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Excellent presentation and leadership skills
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.