CONTRACT: API Developer III in Detroit, Michigan
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS Principal Expectations:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- Capable of API delivery end to end which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Develop and deploy API policies using Apigee Edge Platform
- Understand creation and deployment of API led design strategy, API usage framework, and project team API enablement guidance as a core member of the service delivery team.
- Effectively communicates project expectations, issues, risks, and decisions to project team and business stakeholder related to API implementation
- Designs, Develops, and prototypes cloud deployed, and DevOps enabled scalable solutions to business problems in alignment with the architecture direction and standards.
- Implement common APIs based on architecture guidelines and framework related to logging, authentication, security, error recovery etc.
- Participate in an agile delivery process, and as part of that help size stories and own, research and recommend new solutions
- 5+ years of experience and a bachelor's in science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns, and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc.
- Experience in using Apigee Edge and Micro-gateway for development of API proxies.
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Test capability SOAUPUI, Selenium, Cucumber, Postman
- Awareness of software design principles and integration patterns in general and of consuming and creating REST and SOAP web services in particular
- Experience working with Agile methodologies (Scrum) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Business Analysts)