CONTRACT: Product Owner IV in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
This team is looking for a Product Owner as an integration effort. This role's primary goal is to prototype integration of SSO, mock services that other teams will be dependent on and assist with load testing and new environment setup. Additionally, this role will be starting the work of setting up a streaming ETL pipeline to improve data accuracy and performance for the TradeKing Advisors suite of products. THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS Principal Expectations:
- Collaborate with leadership, technical architects, product owners, and development teams to create product roadmaps that focus on increasing the efficiency of the development department and the quality of their products
- Facilitate awareness among the other development teams off the purpose of your team and your product roadmap
- Facilitate the team in defining proposals for addressing department needs
- Solicit feedback from stakeholders to ensure that solutions are valuable and appropriately scoped
- Translate technical and business requirements into user stories for the development teams to implement
- Prioritize the epics, features, and user stories for current and future sprints
- Work closely with Developers & QA during the development cycle to ensure your products are developed, tested appropriately, and ultimately ready for deployment
- Minimize the disruptive impact the team has on other teams by developing safe rollout strategies, ensuring that enhancements and breaking changes are appropriately communicated, and facilitating upgrade assistance and training as needed
- Assist with removing impediments for the team
- Inspire and motivate the team to deliver innovative solutions with an appropriate sense of urgency
- When applicable, work with and manage vendors that support or will support your products, including defining any deliverables from a contract perspective, driving vendor timelines that coincide with any project goals, and ongoing management of the relationship
- Act as an ambassador for the products internally and externally, and as the primary contact for queries related to the products
- Be willing and able to work on projects of all sizes and importance.