CONTRACT: Technical Support Analyst IIII in Detroit, Michigan
Posted 10/04/21 CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TECHNICAL SUPPORT ANALYST in DETROIT, MI . THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance. THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
The Tech Support Analyst will assist in delivering IT Asset and Configuration Management as an operational program in IT Operations. The ideal candidate will have a technical background either in end point device support and management OR administration related role for infrastructure of network devices. THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS Principal Expectations:
- Ensure mapping configurations are correct and accurate
- Assist with the function as an asset custodian - maintain records related to accountable assets
- Participate in audits and physical asset verification within home site and throughout the local area.
- Improve/Change and maintain process documentation as Configuration Management processes
- Aid in program-wide asset management and configuration management activities.
- Aid in executing ITAM Enterprise Life-cycle Management for end points and infrastructure devices
- Be able to learn and use baseline network document control program/filing/retrieval system and document configuration management processes and procedures.
- Aid in maintaining configuration control of the established network.
- Provide recommendations and best practices to improve existing hardware asset management processes, configuration management updating and procedures.
- Ability to troubleshoot, identify and manage end point devices in various stages of lifecycle management.
- Asset Documentation and Process experience
- Experience with ServiceNow HAM, SNOW software or Flexera
- Hardware asset management for mid-size organization
- Must have experience managing the lifecycle end point devices, interacting with Field Operations, OS infrastructure admin support groups, network operations, vendors or managed services
- Ability to identify, reconcile and retrieve infrastructure and end point devices in diversified regional, remote work from home and standard office location environments.
- Creation of metrics and reporting dashboards in ServiceNow to identify financial or security related indicators
- Creation of best in class process documentation to support lifecycle management deliverables
- Articulate ideas and concepts clearly and professionally
- Project management execution as a key stakeholder