CONTRACT: iOS Mobile Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina
Posted 09/07/21CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN iOS MOBILE DEVELOPER in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
- 100% remote until after Labor Day, then will transition to a hybrid schedule of 3-4 days on-site in the Charlotte office and 1-2 days remote
- Contract Opportunity with solid pay and benefit eligibility - client has the option to offer a direct hire/FTE position
The Mobile Developer will be responsible for design, development and delivery of the native iOS mobile applications. The candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal and communication skills. The candidate must have experience interfacing with product owners as well as internal and external technical teams and resources. Agile development experience is preferred.
The role requires native mobile development experience with iOS universal applications and Apple watch. Strong technical knowledge, coupled with in depth experience working with REST services, is required.
The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years experience developing iOS native mobile applications. Experience in a financial services environment is a plus. THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS Primary responsibilities:
- Participate as a member of a mobile development scrum team.
- Become a subject matter expert in the mobile channel.
- Partner with solution architects to leverage industry best practices to design and deliver high quality mobile applications.
- Escalate issues to senior management early, before they create significant impact to a project/release.
- Review and approve all mid-level design documentation.
- Ensure that detail design documentation is competed, reviewed, and approved, as required.
- Conduct or participate in code review sessions to ensure quality and performance.
- Support the system integration and user acceptance testing resources. Provide timely defect analysis, remediation, and reporting.
- Review security testing reports/results and remediate potential vulnerabilities in a timely manner.
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies or trends that could impact the mobile channel.
- Design, develop and implement cohesive, highly-usable features and improvements to our existing native iOS applications.
- Design and develop new native mobile applications, as required.
- Experience with performance and memory tuning tools.
- Experience in implementing unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT.
- Strong knowledge of Objective-C, Swift, iOS SDK/Frameworks, REST APIs, JSON.
- 3+ years of experience designing and developing iOS native mobile applications.
- Minimum one year experience working with SCRUM or Agile development environment is preferred.
- Experience translating product requirements into design specifications.
- Debugging and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of MVC development pattern.
- Ensure quality software is delivered with minimal defects and no go live critical issues. Knowledgeable of unit and automation testing tools
- Work directly with Architects and Product Managers to ensure quality solutions for all projects are being successfully delivered on time.
- BS in computer science or related area.