IT RISK AND COMPLIANCE ARCHITECT
SALARY WITH BENEFITS, PERKS - really a great company
RESUME TO CRISS BRIENT AT: CBRIENT@ALTAITS.COM
- The IT Governance Risk & Compliance - plans and coordinates the operational activities to guarantee compliance with governmental regulations and ordinances. The role will also develop risk management strategies to avoid non-compliance and file compliance reports.
- Some specific duties for the position may include ensuring that all policies and procedures are implemented and well documented, performing internal reviews, and identifying compliance problems that call for formal attention.
- Maintain IT risk identification, mitigation and acceptance processes in coordination with security and IT operations. Works with business and functional areas to perform risk assessments and make appropriate risk treatment decisions.
- Help design, deploy and maintain the IT general control framework.
- Maintenance and reporting of key information security metrics and reports for both operational management and corporate executives.
- Perform IT risk mitigation and remediation to address IT control deficiencies and IT risks identified through IT audits or IT risk assessments.
- Monitors regulatory environment for impact on security and IT risk programs and initiatives.
- Updates and maintains policies, standards, and procedures to enhance security within the organization.
- Regularly review the policies, standards and procedures to confirm they are current with existing threat landscape.
- Responsible for performing information security risk assessments according to defined scope.
- Maintain the Supplier Risk Management (SRM) program to identify and mitigate the risk of third party relationships.
Required Skills and Experience:
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- One of the following active certifications: CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC
Senior Technical Recruiter
ALTA IT Services a System One company
9210 Corporate Blvd #200
Rockville, MD 20850
ALTA IT Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.