SAIC is looking to fill a position for an experienced .NET developer to participate in the design of software tools and subsystems to support reuse and domain analysis. Assist applications engineer and applications programmer to interpret software requirements and design specifications to code and integrate and test software components.
The .NET developer has experience solving hard problems in building real-time, state of the art, web applications. The individual will join a dynamic agile development team to deliver custom Aras Innovator solutions. The individual must be well rounded, having experience with real-time databases, distributed data protocols, and modern web development methods and tools. We are looking for a self-motivated, driven, excited, and well-versed individual to join our team.
The position requires the developer to:
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain existing and new Aras Innovator solutions for important mission delivery customers
- Design, develop and test application software
- Come up with solutions that may not always be obvious, while still delivering in short time frames
- Manage software application code using version control and problem tracking software expediently and accurately
- Generate software documentation and reports
- Work effectively in an Agile software development (or adapted Agile) environment
- BS/BA and two (2) years experience or six (6) years related experience
- 4+ years solid hands-on technical experience with .NET development in a Windows environment
- Strong background in relational databases especially MS SQL Server
- Experience developing web applications
- Experience with Visual Studio
- Ability to elicit requirements from stakeholders and turn them into usable code
- Strong technical, analytical, and documentation skills
- Can start uncleared but must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE Q clearance.
- Experience working with Aras Innovator
- Experience developing SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience with PowerShell
- REST API development experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development/Unit testing
- Experience designing and executing test plans
- A successful track-record investigating, specifying, designing, testing, documenting, and developing successful computer-based systems
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Active DOE Q or DOD TS clearance
My SAIC Benefits.