TCG is an award-winning Government technology solutions provider. We are seeking a CPIC/TBM Specialist to join the TCG team on high profile projects at major Federal agencies. Although this is primarily a telecommuting position, candidates must reside in the Washington, DC metropolitan area.
Responsible for leveraging our expertise in CPIC and Technology Business Management to execute and develop work in Federal agencies. This position requires 5-10 years of experience with CPIC with working knowledge of TBM.
- Provides thought leadership to CPIC and TBM implementation efforts, particularly in creating and identifying solutions for Federal Agencies and OMB to integrate TBM into their CPIC process in cost-effective and valuable ways.
- Consults with existing project team members working on TBM efforts concerning appropriate implementation approaches and strategies.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, keeping up to date with relevant publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Manages subcontractors and partner relationships; works with contracts department in defining work scope, work share, and required skills; participates in negotiating rates for individual resources.
- Works with business development team to identify and target opportunities to grow new work in the expanding TBM marketplace in the Federal Government.
- Responsible for development of key components for technical and business proposals. Works closely with proposal team and sales executive to ensure successful submission of RFI and RFP responses. Develop and sustain strong partner relationships to deepen position in assigned market/segment.
- US Citizenship and the ability to pass a Federal government clearance
- TBM knowledge
- CPIC experience
- Federal Government consulting experience
- At least 5 years of relevant, full-time work experience in CPIC in the Federal Government
- Possesses a thorough understanding of Federal contracting
- Outstanding organizational management and communication skills
- Excellent time management and ability to juggle multiple tasks under strict deadlines
- Strong analytical and systems thinking skill set; ability to apply technical solutions to broad, complex problems
- Ability to talk to clients about technology solutions with the understanding that clients are not themselves technologists, with the political savvy to know how to frame and communicate issues
- Experience in reporting to and building relationships with government executives
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Management, Government, or equivalent years of experience in related field
Naturally, TCG does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or anything else that makes you part of any group. We discriminate on the basis of talent, ability, commitment, and experience.
We pay competitive wages and provide excellent benefits. We have a 401K plan, a health plan that includes dental and vision benefits, pet health insurance, support for sick-child daycare, book and fitness clubs, a generous training budget for each employee, employee-led (and TCG paid) social events, company charity events, free theater and sports tickets, and much more.
In fact, in 2017 Fortune magazine named TCG as a “Great Place to Work” for the second year and The Washington Post named TCG as a “Top Workplace” for the third straight year, based on how our employees feel about the company, the benefits TCG offers, and the work/life balance that our staff are able to achieve.
Try us … we’ll make you happy.