We are looking for Salesforce CPQ Expert (formerly Steelbrick) for our direct client.
The CPQ Expert partners business users to design and configure a Cloud CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution using rapid prototyping and Agile methods.
- Leveraging a strong understanding of CPQ (Salesforce, Oracle and other CPQ tools) capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers
- Leading discovery workshops; facilitate meetings with large and remote audiences; develop and deliver solution presentations; and lead prototype demonstrations
- Identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information; recommend leading practices; and present associated technical process components
- Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Building and demonstrating CPQ prototypes in Salesforce, Oracle
- Experience in analytics
- Experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- CPQ experience, preferably in an administrator role (with configuration and integration experience)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner relationship applications/communities, and Force.com
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity. It is the policy of our company to encourage and support equal employment opportunity for all Associates and applicants for employment