New York Life Insurance Company (-New York Life- or -the company-) is the largest mutual life insurance company in the United States*. Founded in 1845, New York Life is headquartered in New York City, maintains offices in all fifty states, and owns Seguros Monterrey New York Life in Mexico.
New York Life is one of the most financially strong and highly capitalized insurers in the business. The company reported 2016 operating earnings of $1.954 billion. Total assets under management at year end 2016, with affiliates, totaled $538 billion. -As of year-end 2016, New York Life-s surplus was $23.336 billion**.- New York Life holds the highest possible financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major ratings agencies: A.M. Best, A++; Fitch AAA; Moody-s Aaa; Standard & Poor-s AA+. (Source: Individual Third Party Ratings Report as of 8/17/16).
Financial strength, integrity and humanity-the values upon which New York Life was founded-have guided the company-s decisions and actions for over 170 years.
A Salesforce Lighting user experience -solution engineer- with 3-5 years of experience who will lead execution of the business UX intent on the Enterprise CRM Platform, mobile apps, Intranets, and Web applications. Responsibilities includes interfacing with business partners to ensure platform scalability and continuity of user experience from Sales, Service and Marketing across the platform. The person will work hand in hand with the business UX lead to create to execute on the vision statement from the business User Experience leads.
This role will also be responsible for developing User Experience guidelines based on the flexibility of the LDS platform.
The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to help define and solve complex user interface problems.
- Required Qualities/Skills:
- Mastery of the interactive Development Process - Thorough knowledge and experience planning, documenting and leading interactive projects (Web, Mobile App, Intranet, Web App). Immersed in UX best practices.
- Experience working with business counterparts to drive UX/UI solutions within Lightening experience, needs strong communication skills.
- A strong technical background working with Lighting Design system and Salesforce Lighting Bolt framework including experience in apex, java, etc.
- Work collaboratively with technical developers and business partners to bring UX vision to reality
- Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, functional development, and content strategy. Communicate the value of these disciplines to business partners. Grow the platform from UX perspective based on business sourced feedback and research metrics
- Experience At least 2-3 years- experience as or related user experience in Web Development. Demonstrable experience with information architecture for websites and applications
- Education - Degrees/Certificates:
- Education BA or higher expected but not required if work experience and samples are stellar
- Typical degrees: - Human-Computer Interaction (HCI) - Graphic Design -Psychology
Communications - Computer Science
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
* Based on revenue as reported by -Fortune 500, ranked within Industries, Insurance: Life, Health (Mutual),- Fortune Magazine, June 17, 2016.- See http://fortune.com/fortune500/ -for methodology.
** Total surplus, which includes the Asset Valuation Reserve, is one of the key indicators of the company-s long-term financial strength and stability and is presented on a consolidated basis of the company.
1. Operating earnings is the key measure use by management to track Company-s profitability from ongoing operations and underlying profitability of the business. This indicator is based on generally accepted accounting principles in the US (GAAP), with certain adjustments Company believes to be appropriate as a measurement approach (non GAAP), primarily the removal of gains or losses on investments and related adjustments.
2. Assets under management represent Consolidated Domestic and International insurance Company Statutory assets (cash and invested assets and separate account assets) and third party assets principally managed by New York Life Investment management Holdings LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of New York Life Insurance Company.
Date: Fri, 14 09 2018 00:00:00 GMT