Apex Systems has an immediate need for a CRM/PRM Administrator with a large healthcare client in Baltimore. If you are interested, or know someone who is, please reach out to Nick Brady with a copy of your resume at
Through deep collaboration and partnership with information technology (IT) the Data Trust, and colleagues and stakeholders within and beyond Marketing & Communications, this role functions as the lead administrator in the implementation and maintenance of the Appian/Healthgrades CRM/PRM systems. This role will leverage these technologies to meet marketing and engagement needs across the enterprise. The role partners with other Marketing professionals to act as internal champions for CRM/PRM, identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvements. The role supports improvements to business processes and automations of integrated systems to, enhance end user experience and enrich the 360 view of the customer.
Other responsibilities include
- Performing requirements analysis, process development and design, testing, validating and maintenance.
- Building and translating requirements into sophisticated segmentations/personas, automations and journey buildouts, which integrate and push and pull key data elements from other technologies.
The role is responsible to gather business needs to translate to technical terminology and requirements and to document functionality, business processes, best practices and a governance model. The role will handle all administrative functions, creation of users, creation of campaigns in the CRM/PRM, uploading of lists, creation of segments, reports and dashboards and other routine and operational tasks training and education of other end users, tracking utilization and helping to increase adoption of CRM / PRM technologies. Requirements: Education:
Requires a bachelor's degree at an accredited college. Degree in marketing, digital marketing technology or equivalent experience is required. Knowledge:
- Understanding of data hygiene for effective CRM and marketing automation systems implementation
- Moderate knowledge of CRM and business process management (BPM) capabilities
- Working knowledge of online marketing, search engine marketing (SEM), display advertising, user journeys, segmentation and personas and website reporting tools and web analytics
- Understanding of tokenization and data encryption layers
- Understanding of custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Some familiarity and understanding of Appian plug ins, including rules engines
- Knowledge of email and SMS deliverability strategies and awareness of key indicators around thresholds of performance
- Moderate knowledge of standard methodologies for email, direct mail, short message service (SMS), phone call/interactive voice response (IVR), and mobile/SMS messaging
Required Licensure Certification, etc.
- Technical experience- working with relational databases and data integration tools
- Proficient with new process implementation and documentation
- Proficient in data manipulation, data cleaning, and report creation
- Ability to assess requests gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Detail-oriented with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models and technologies
- Ability to demonstrate capacity for innovation, idea generation and strategic thinking.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Strong technical skills, communication strength, and a high digital marketing acumen
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate complex technical issues and resolve problems, in addition to articulating complex requirements
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Solid teamwork skills
- Appian credentials preferred
- 2 + years of related professional experience in the digital marketing or marketing technology space
- 2+ years CRM Administration experience
- 2+ years' experience with high volume of sends and segmentations
- 2 + years' experience with database/contact management and segmentation
- Experience with database management and business processes and logic in technologies such as Appian, Healthgrades, Tableau and/or other technology platforms
- Experience with Sitecore platform and integrations preferred
- Experience with a ticketing system, such as JIRA, ServiceNow preferred
- Experience with Appian preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred
- Agile team experience preferred
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or